Mundane day today, with an evening filled with many interesting things that will be listed. I puttered. I changed out all of the lightbulbs in my house with energy savers, finished out a couple more loaves of bread and fullfilled my obligations for Thanksgiving dinner, watched some more of Veronica Mars, did a little reading and yeah. No major progress on my reports or other readings, but that’ll be coming soon. Hopefully.
Interesting / Noteworthy things:
- Prison Break, Heroes and Studio 60 were on. Prison Break was decent, but Heroes and Studio 60 were brilliant.
- Studio 60 made fun of Jessica Simpson and FOX and really dug at the network for product placement.
- Veronica Mars has been picked up for a full season, or twenty episodes.
- Steven Spielburg told people today that he’ll be working on a Tintin miniseries and a new WWII one.
- The trailer for Harry Potter 5 came out, and it actually looks good.
- Peter Jackson isn’t going to be directing or working on the upcoming Hobbit movie. Between financial things between his studio, Wingnut Films and New Line Cinema, over the gains from LOTR, they’re not being asked back. Between that and the Halo movie, he’s not having a good fall.
Also, I’m jointly posting on this blog and the livejournal that I’ve sorta, kinda, not really kept up for about the same amount of time.